Burg Machinefabriek respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures that the personal information you entrust to us is handled confidentially. We only use your data to provide the services you have requested.
Your personal data:
We will not make your personal data available to third parties without your consent. We appreciate the trust you place in us and will do everything in our power to protect your personal information. Personal data that are made available to us via our website consists of information from website forms that you may enter on the site and information from cookies. This personal information is only used for the services for which you have entrusted it to us and you have the right to request this data, have it amended or have it deleted. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your request for access, amendment or deletion.
We place specific cookies in order to increase the user-friendliness for visitors. They help the functionality and are intended to provide insight into the functioning and effectiveness of the websites.
With them, we can make the website visited as user-friendly and interesting as possible for the visitor. No data are collected in this context that can be used to track individual users.
Cookies that ensure that this website functions properly
- remembering information that you enter on the various pages, so that you do not have to enter all your data again and again
- passing on information from one page to the next, for example if a long survey is completed or if you have to enter a lot of information when ordering online
- saving preferences, such as the language, location, the desired number of search results to be displayed, etc.
- storing settings for optimal video playback, such as the desired buffer size and the resolution details of your screen
- accessing your browser settings in order to optimally display our website on your screen
- detecting abuse of our website and services, for example by registering a number of consecutive failed log-in attempts
- the uniform loading of the website, so that the site remains accessible
- offering the possibility to save log-in data, so you do not have to enter it every time. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options for 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies are removed.
- determining whether your browser accepts cookies. To do this, we store a temporary cookie that does not contain any personal data and is deleted as soon as you close your browser
- making it possible to respond on our websites. When you leave a comment on the site, we collect the data shown in the response form, the IP address of the visitor and the browser user agent in order to help detect spam. When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is saved by your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data and only contains the post ID of the article that you have edited. This cookie expires after a day.
If you are a registered user and upload images to the site, you should avoid uploading images containing EXIF GPS location data. Visitors to the website can download the images from the website and view the location data.
Analytical cookies for Web statistics
To determine which parts of the website are most interesting for our visitors, we use Google Analytics software to continuously try to measure how many visitors come to our website and which parts of the website are viewed the most. Information sharing is turned off in the Google Analytics settings and the visitor IPs are anonymised.
Statistics are generated from the information we collect in this way. These statistics give us insight into how often our web pages are visited, where visitors spend the most time, and so on. This enables us to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as user-friendly and optimal as possible. We cannot connect the statistics and other reports to specific persons.
- monitoring the number of visitors on our web pages
- keeping track of the length of time that each visitor spends on our web pages, visitors are not uniquely identifiable
- determining the order in which a visitor visits the various pages of our website
- assessing which parts of our site need modification
- optimising the website
Sociale Media cookies and embedded content of other websites
An example of this is social media plugins with which it is possible to share content from this site via social media using buttons. The functioning of these buttons uses social media cookies from the social media parties, so that they recognise you when you want to share an article or video.
This makes it possible for logged in users to share some content from our website on Social Media sites (such as Twitter or Facebook) directly. For the cookies that the social media networks and other websites with embedded content place and the possible data they collect, we also refer to the statements that these parties provide on their own websites; see the links below. Note that these statements can change regularly. Burg Machinefabriek does not have any influence on this.
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
- Google+ / Youtube (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=nl)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/en/privacy)
- Instagram (https://help.instagram.com/1896641480634370?ref=ig)
Cookies that allow advertising to match your online preferences. This website does not use advertising cookies.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do this via your browser. More detailed information about the management of cookies with specific web browsers can be found on the websites for these browsers.
The above personal data policy only applies to data collected through this website. It may be that personal data on you are also included in the business records of Burg Machinefabriek. These data are completely separate from this website and from the personal data on this website. If you would like more information about any personal data on you that are included in the business administration, you can send an email to email@example.com.